HDMI matrix 4x2
1) PACKAGE CONTENTS
1.HDMI 4X2 Matrix ----------------------1PCS
2.DC 5V Power adapter------------------1PCS
1.Smart switch When its 4 input ports are separately connected to 4 signal sources with HDMI cables, the HDMI Matrix automatically recognizes the last connected port and switches its input signal to 2 displays.
2.The needed input signal sources must be selected by using remote control or pushing button in order to make 2 displays showing 2 different signals.
3. Work with all HDCP-enabled sources devices and display devices with HDMI Port.
4. Support high resolutions up to 1920*1200, including 480i/p, 576i/p,720i/p, 1080i and 1080p,3840x2160@25/30Hz.
5. Switch easily between any 4 HDMI sources.
6. The 2 displays can get the same or different signals without mutual interaction.
7. Connected easily to dual-channel audio receiver device.
8. Support HDMI 1.4.
9. HDCP Compliant.
10. Support DVI device with DVI to HDMI adapter.
11. Plug-and-play and no need of setting.
12. Metal casing design and overall shielding without signal interference.
13. Use remote control or push button to freely select input source.
14. LED indicates signal /power mode.
1.0 TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
HDMI Source Input Port
Display Device Output Port
Source Port Connector
Display Device Port Connector
Single Link Range
Input Video Signal
0.5-1.0 Volts P-P
Input DDC Signal
5 Volts P-P(TTL)
Up to 340Mhz
Up to 10.2Gbps
The length of input cable
The length of output cable
The cable standard
Vertical Frequency Range
Explanation: With different brands of the input or output device, the length of the connecting cables will differ too.
2.0 PANEL DESCRIPTIONS
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
1.DC POWER INPUT PORT
2.TOSLINK DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT
3.ANALOG AUDIO OUTPUT
4.HDMI OUTPUT A
5.HDMI OUTPUT B
6.HDMI INPUT SIGNAL 1
7.HDMI INPUT SIGNAL 2
8.HDMI INPUT SIGNAL 3
9.HDMI INPUT SIGNAL 4
10.OUTPUT B SELECT
11.OUTPUT B STATE
12.OUTPUT B PORT STATE
13.REMOTE CONTROL RECEIVER
14.OUTPUT A PORT STATE
15.OUTPUT A STATE
16.OUTPUT A SELECT
3.0 CONNECTION DIAGRAM
The pictures and technical parameter involved are only for your reference,
As for specific circumstances, please be subject to the actual product.
4.0 INSTALLATION AND PRECAUTIONS
To avoid electric shock , product damage and to protect your safety , please notice the following:
1.Please slowly plug or unplug signal cables and do not often plug , unplug , or shake them.
2.The equipment should not be placed under the sun , rain and damp or unventilated environment.
3.Liquid items should not be placed on the equipment.
4.Do not install the equipment near heat sources such as fire , power , or other amplifiers that produce heat.
5.Do not insert the metal or other objects to the equipment in addition to connecting cables to ports.
6.Do not demolish the equipment by yourself ; it should be maintained by professional maintenance staff.
Warning! Electronic products can't be discarded at will, it must be recycled through special ways.